ZUCCHINI AND GROUND BEEF
- 3 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1-1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs dried oregano
- 4 medium (6″-8″) zucchini, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions to skillet and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Quickly roll the ground beef into balls and add them to the pan next, along with the garlic and oregano. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Season with sea salt if desired.