MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD
- 1 6-ounce can of tuna
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (from a jar is fine but check for non-Paleo ingredients)
- 3 TB. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 TB. slivered basil leaves
- 2 TB. chopped mint leaves
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Put the tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork so that there are no large chunks.
- Add the artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and red peppers and mix well.
- Season with salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped herbs in a jar or other container with a lid. Add pinch of salt and shake until well combined.
- Toss the tuna mixture with the dressing and chill for 30 minutes (optional) to let the flavors meld. Serve in the lettuce leaves.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.